Things to remember for your upcoming visit:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Print, complete, and bring with you all paperwork that applies to your visit. If you are a new patient who is pregnant, please use the New Obstetric Patient Packet. All other new patients may use the New Gynecologic Patient Packet.
- It is extremely important that you bring your most up-to-date insurance card. If you do not bring in your insurance card you will be considered a self pay patient at that visit or you will need to reschedule your appointment.
Click on the form(s) that you need to download, then print, fill them out, and bring them with you to your appointment.
- New Obstetric Patient Packet - Please note that if you are transferring mid-pregnancy from another OB office, we require your pregnancy records to be sent to us at least 2 days prior to your visit.
- New Gynecologic Patient Packet
- Records Release
- Patient Demographic
- Patient and Family History
- Genetics Cancer Screening Questionnaire
- Sign Up for Patient Portal - Complete this information and bring with you to your next appointment, and we'll send you an invitation to join the Patient Portal.